Saturday, March 12, 2011

Introduction

I figured I'd take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is AJ.  I've been practicing makeup (professionally) for 4 years.  I am 22 years old.  I believe that makeup should make a statement.  According to current views of makeup, we should use it to cover our flaws and emphasize our natural beauty.  BORING.  Makeup should be used to create the person you want to be as opposed to the person you are.  If you want to be a naughty temptress, wear makeup to accentuate that!  If you want to look like you just got in a car accident, rock it.  Makeup should be fun, it should be exciting, it should emphasize your personality in addition to covering our flaws.

Now I'm going to use numbers referring to a certain location on the eyelid just to make things easier for me.
Area 1: the entire eyelid
Area 2: the rear of the socket part of the eyelid (the crease)
Area 3: brow bone
Area 4: the front part of the crease
Area 5: inner corner of the eye
Area 6: outer corner of the eye
Area 7: lower lash area
Area 8: lower eyelid

Hope this helps and I look forward to showing you my makeup creations!

<3
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment